As a carer, living on-site or in-home with an elderly or vulnerable person, it is important to be able to effectively monitor your patient or loved one to ensure that they are always comfortable, safe and well.
However, it is not always possible to be available 24/7 for your patient or loved one.
At Tunstall Emergency Response, we understand that and so we have developed a range of products that can intuitively sense the needs of your patient, family member or friend and alert you to those needs as they arise.
CareAssist is designed to support local carers to deliver high quality, non intrusive care. It is an extremely easy to use, portable device that provides carers working or living onsite with a means to receive instant alerts from our range of other telecare sensors, such as our personal alarms, bed occupancy sensors etc. This means that onsite carers can be quickly made aware of any incidents allowing them to provide a high level of care whilst maximising efficiency. It provides a very cost effective telecare solution whilst avoiding the need for a telephone line or monitoring centre service which is often not required when full time care is being provided.
Key Features of
- Multiple alert modes – vibration, audible and visual
- Compatible with Tunstall telecare range
- Easy to use – with clear illuminated 2.4” OLED display up to 128 telecare sensors
- Fully portable – small pocket sized design and battery
- Expanded range – compatible with external pager operated system for greater range coverage (requires additional
- Call us now on 1850 247 999 to find out how our range of local care products can afford you, or your loved one, freedom to live life to the full.
For additional information about the CareAssist pager, please read the datasheet here.
Tunstall Emergency Response received the prestigious award of ‘Best Providers of Healthcare Solutions and TeleCare Solutions’ at the Public Sector Magazine 2013 ‘Excellence in Business’ Awards.
Tunstall’s tele-assistance service in Spain was recognised for its transformational approach to health and care last night, winning the International TEC category at the International Technology Enabled Care Awards (ITEC), hosted by the TEC Services Association (TSA).