Work With Us! Join our Family
Ireland’s trusted provider of Healthcare Solutions for the Professional, the Medical Facilities, the Home, and the Person.
Available Positions April 2022
MONITORING CENTRE OPERATOR
- Person required for a part-time position in a busy
- 24hr Social Monitoring Centre.
- A good telephone manner is essential with
- keyboard skills and a good working knowledge of excel an advantage.
- This position will involve evenings, weekends and occasional nights.
- Full training will be given.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a sales cycle environment.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Close sales with end to end administration and processing
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively