The detector provides an early warning of flood situations, such as taps being left on.
The flood detector should be placed on a flat surface close to a bath, wash basin, toilet or sink, where a flood or leak is likely to occur.
Key Benefits of the Flood Detector
- Transmission to class 1 radio receiver – ensuring that signals from sensors are reliably received, when linked to Lifeline home unit and other Tunstall telecare enabled systems
- Range – radio range is up to 50m, ideal for larger properties
- Transmission to class 1 radio receiver
- Dedicated frequency
- Automatic low battery warnings
- 5 year battery life on radio circuit
Watch a video demonstrating how the Tunstall Emergency Response’s solutions work together.
For additional information about the Flood detector, please read the datasheet here.
Tunstall Emergency Response received the prestigious award of ‘Best Providers of Healthcare Solutions and TeleCare Solutions’ at the Public Sector Magazine 2013 ‘Excellence in Business’ Awards.
Tunstall’s tele-assistance service in Spain was recognised for its transformational approach to health and care last night, winning the International TEC category at the International Technology Enabled Care Awards (ITEC), hosted by the TEC Services Association (TSA).