Lifeline Smart Hub
The Smart Hub is Tunstall Emergency Response’s first IP home unit, opening a new world of possibilities for the provision of care in the home. The advent of IP and mobile technology means that for the first time all elements of Connected Care can link together.
With digital connectivity and Tunstall’s new Device Management Platform (DMP), the Smart Hub provides a ground-breaking, future-proof foundation for the delivery of Connected Care.
- Robust and reliable with regular heartbeat
checks to ensure performance and functionality of the hub
- Advanced sensor integration – Compatible with current Tunstall sensors e.g. Smoke, CO, Fall detectors
Smart Hub Video
Watch a video demonstrating how the Tunstall Emergency Response’s solutions work together.
- Complete ‘Connected Care’ home unit with monitoring and alarm features
- Remote configuration and device management via the Device Management Platform (DMP)
- Over the air firmware updates to enable quick and seamless introduction of new services
- Digital IP technology for a future-proof solution
Tunstall Emergency Response received the prestigious award of ‘Best Providers of Healthcare Solutions and TeleCare Solutions’ at the Public Sector Magazine 2013 ‘Excellence in Business’ Awards.