The Lifeline Vi provides a hub for telecare in the home, compatible with a wide range of sensors which can be chosen according to the needs of the user.
- Multiple positioning options
- Ergonomic design
- Improved Power Consumption
- Easy switching between hands-free and handset mode
- Optional local audible warnings
- Backup battery monitoring
Watch a video demonstrating how the Tunstall Emergency Response’s solutions work together.
• Integral ambient temperature sensor
• Automated regular pendant test reminder
• 75% more efficient power adaptor
• Improved battery back-up
• Portable installer keypad/ID card
• Table stand/wall mount options
Tunstall Emergency Response received the prestigious award of ‘Best Providers of Healthcare Solutions and TeleCare Solutions’ at the Public Sector Magazine 2013 ‘Excellence in Business’ Awards.
Tunstall’s tele-assistance service in Spain was recognised for its transformational approach to health and care last night, winning the International TEC category at the International Technology Enabled Care Awards (ITEC), hosted by the TEC Services Association (TSA).