Tunstall Care Assist Pager
Care Assist is designed to support local carers to deliver high quality, non
intrusive care. It is an extremely easy to use, portable device that provides
carers working or living onsite with a means to receive instant alerts from
Tunstall’s range of telecare sensors.
This means that onsite carers can be quickly
made aware of any incidents allowing them to provide a high level of care
whilst maximising efficiency.
For More information get in touch with us
- Multiple alert modes – vibration, audible and visual
- Easy to use – with clear illuminated 2.4” OLED display
- Fully portable – small pocket-sized design and battery operated
- Compatible with Tunstall telecare range – supporting up to 86 telecare sensors
- Expanded range – compatible with external pager system for greater range coverage (requires additional equipment)
The Care Assist Pager It provides a very cost effective telecare solution
whilst avoiding the need for a telephone line or monitoring centre service which is often not required when full time care is being provided.
Designed to support local carers to deliver high quality, non intrusive care.
Tunstall Emergency Response received the prestigious award of ‘Best Providers of Healthcare Solutions and TeleCare Solutions’ at the Public Sector Magazine 2013 ‘Excellence in Business’ Awards.
Tunstall’s tele-assistance service in Spain was recognised for its transformational approach to health and care last night, winning the International TEC category at the International Technology Enabled Care Awards (ITEC), hosted by the TEC Services Association (TSA).